[3830] SS SSB N9TF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 17:48:14 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

SS Phone painful as usual, but... I contest, and will survive :)
I do miss my small beam I had up north, being somewhat more competitive in
breaking through small pile-ups. Spun the dial past quite a few loud and chaotic
"messes" on my travels through the bands. Did "finally" find
a cozy spot on 20m Sunday afternoon to call CQ and work 77 stations for my last
90 minutes on the air.
I was hoping to work CT, IA, and NE on 20m for my last three for triple play in
TN. IA was the very last one, and I bagged two during my 90 minute ending
run...well, I mean jog.
Missed NNY, OK, SB, SDG, AK, NL, NT, and QC for a sweep. Never really set out
for a sweep in the phone addition. Just set out to survive.

73 Gene N9TF
100 watts to a 6BTV ground mounted.
Low 160 dipole used for contacts on 80M phone.