[3830] SS SSB K0TG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:03:40 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I just got on a little here and there over the weekend.  The goal was 200 Qs.
So made that.

I had a really good run on 15 Sunday afternoon.  I was hoping for the same on 20
as it was sounding pretty good.  Just could not get any traction there.  So I
went back to 15 and it ran pretty good for a bit.  Until I had to QRT anyways.

I was really surprised that K0YR (Tom) was able to hear me on 15.  We had a nice
quiet spot where I could get his attention.  Good ears!

Spots were a little better than in the past.  Still not great though. I did the
self spotting thing when CQing and that worked well.  especially when I lost a
freq.  I could put out another spot with the correct freq and keep rolling.

73, John  K0TG