[3830] SS SSB KE2D SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 22:23:06 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 8:17

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I believe this is the first time I've ever gotten the sweep on both CW and SSB
in the same year.  I didn't really expect to get the clean sweep on phone this
year since I was busy with some other things, but on Sunday evening with 2 hours
to go I found myself with only 3 sections to go: NM, NL, and WY. The first 2
popped up on the telnet cluster but I had to tune around and find WY buried in
the QRM on 40m.