[3830] SS SSB W7YAQ/KH6 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 00:23:40 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: W7YAQ/KH6
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ/KH6

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oahu

Total:  10  Sections = 9  Total Score = 180

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I was supposed to be in KH8 this weekend, but my Thursday flight out of Central
Oregon was delayed by fog.  Thus I arrived in Honolulu 4 hours after the flight
departed for American Samoa.  So while waiting 4 days on Oahu for the next
flight to KH8, Monday, I rented a condo near Turtle Bay Resort on the north
shore.  Put up an HF9V in the very limited space around the condo.  Didn't want
to make any commotion for the neighbors or security at the gated community, so
just made 2 hands full of QSOs in SS.

See you next weekend as K8H from KH8 in the CQWW CW event.

73
Bob W7YAQ