[3830] SS SSB K6MM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 01:00:54 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SCV

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Another great SS Phone weekend, but once again had to sweat for the sweep.  Last
mult was W8GJK in Santa Barbara (SB) at 0200 UTC.  Once again the new K4D was a
pleasure to use in this contest -- best sounding transceiver I've ever heard.
Could easily copy many QRP stations under difficult conditions. And I received
several unsolicited complimentary audio reports over the weekend.  Thanks for
the great activity and QSOs.  73, John, K6MM  [K4D, ACOM 1000, 2-element
SteppIR, G5RV]