[3830] LZ DX YL4U(@YL1ZF) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 08:11:21 EST 2022

                    LZ DX Contest - 2022

Call: YL4U
Operator(s): YL1ZF YL3JA
Station: YL1ZF

Class: M/S LP
QTH:

   80:   467    43      20
   40:   481    50      23
   20:   509   142      26
   15:   316    43      23
   10:    56     1       4
---------------------------
Total:  1829   279    2108  Total Score = 1,133,000

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

This was an equipment test.
We did M2 LP WRTC style operation with TB-wires antennas and 100w.
So in reality, this will be just a check log from us.

This was the first time when we setup the whole equipment and first issue came
already before the contest, 10m BPF wasn’t working.

I guess in this event no one is too interested in doing SSB and everyone is
getting ready for next week.

Other than that, everything worked smooth, no technical issues. Got a little
sleepy just before our sunrise when rates were terribly low, but once we saw
some light outside, the fun began.

Thanks Arvis YL2LY, Tonno ES5TV and Karlis YL2HB, with technical help before the
event.

And of course Kas YL1ZF, for being crazy enough to do this operation with me and
using his station.

P.S. 2x FTDX10 is amazing combination.

73 Kris
JA