[3830] SS SSB N9RV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 11:09:35 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mt

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Still fighting a cough/cold/throat thing that has really killed my voice.  Thank
goodness for digital voice keyers.

Got on over guilt on the MT multiplier.  I had a hard time working it myself, as
well as a lot of other close in mults.  AE7AP did call in late in the contest to
give me MT.  Never did get VE7, as well as a bunch of other stuff.

Conditions were fantastic.  Couldn't manage more than hour at the start on 10,
but  it was great.  40 was great at night, and 20m was the band on Sunday all
morning.

But just a few hours in and out this time.