[3830] SS SSB N4OO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 11:36:23 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N4OO
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: N4OO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Never heard SB. LAX was my last in CW and yet they were plentiful in SSB.

Sunday had far fewer new walk ups than in prior years and LP CQ'S became fairly
useless and searching became even less rewarding.  Figured that would continue
to the end and decided to leave early.

On a more positive note and a feel good walk away -KO4EAN told me I was his 2nd
HF contact ever! Was able to welcome him to our great contest community!!He
seemed to want more...

73 N4OO