[3830] SS SSB K2KR Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 12:03:44 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K2KR
Operator(s): K2KR KC0MOM
Station: K2KR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 17:58

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Sweeps is over for another year, only 364 days until it returns. It was a very
good year this year with 15 open and a little more room to spread out. We missed
Kristin, KC0INX, this year as she was very busy with a new Granddaughter.
Hopefully she will be back next year. Carol, KC0MOM, filled in for her this year
and still did all she does every year. She is as in all the years very much
appreciated. SS has been a family event for about 20 years now and we get to
thank the BARC jrs and Steve, N2IC for getting us into it. We have had a lot of
fun. We helped a lot of new people with the exchange this year and to them we
say welcome and we hope to see you next year. We would also like to thank all
the hams that made those remote sections available to us. We hope everyone had
fun and we hope to work you again next year.  Mike K2KR