[3830] SS SSB N7MZW SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 23:22:28 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

IC-7300, Heil Pro Headset, and a single ZS6BKW antenna, up 45 feet, running N-S
above my Apt. I missed ND and NL for the SWEEP, but was concentrating on rate.
Multiple computer crashes, (including hour one of contest) resulted in 3.25 less
hours of Op time, and 58 fewer Q's than last year. 34% of my log was 20
Meters,33% was 15, 28% was 40, 5% was 80, and I only worked ONE OP ON TEN???
Great to work a few fellow GMCC members! Sweepstakes is my favorite domestic
contest! Minimal QRM this year and I was impressed with how smoothly nearly
everyone dealt with the long S.S. exchange. 73, November Seven Many Zebras
Walking. Chuck in Cheyenne, WY.