[3830] SS SSB KT4Q SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 22 02:10:00 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I really enjoy this contest and have for years.  I had challenges with 10 &
15M.  No real run though they were open.  Seemed to be the better band for the
west coast working the east.  Probably stayed on 20M to long the first night not
giving the upper bands more workout.  80m produced well the first night but was
challenging the second night.  Lots of 20, 21, and 22 stations which is
promising for future contesters I hope.