[3830] SS SSB N8FYL SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 22 11:25:05 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N8FYL
Operator(s): N8FYL
Station: N8FYL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Icom IC-7610
Antennas: G5RV/ZS6BKW at 48 ft; 80M dipole at 30 ft

I heard all the sections at one time or another but could not work ND, SB, SDG,
MAR, and NL. But 79 is close to last years division winning effort which had 80
sections. I tried to get a run going several times, but I was not successful.  I
am sure it would help if I could get my antennas to load on 15M!