[3830] SS SSB VE3RUA Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 22 20:39:59 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VE3RUA
Operator(s): VA4JP K0MKL
Station: VE3RUA

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Kenora, ON

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Limited operation due to ongoing, but improving, health issues. The time we
could put in was fun. My XYL actually seemed to become more comfortable with the
SS exchange but is still intimidated. Many stations said we were their only ONN
QSO and that was gratifying. By far, the best thing that happened during this SS
was our QSO with K3CT who indicated we were his last mult needed for the sweep,
his FIRST SS sweep in the 60+ years he has been licensed! That made our weekend!