[3830] CWopsT W4ER Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 23 09:35:10 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 23

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AL

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I started late and my laptop locked up overnight so, while rebooting I got
started old school; paddle, pen, and paper.  By the time Windows had opened, I
already had 10+ contacts so, I just kept going.  Entered log into Fast Log Entry
(FLE) to get an ADIF to enter into my logging program ACLog.

Actually was able to crank up my sending speed so, it was good practice for this
weekend. Thanks for the Qs!

K3 @ 5 watts to attic antennas

73, John