[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 23 15:59:02 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 23

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

Total:   1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

KX2 / endfed on *new* 40ft mast away from inverters!

I am happy today, I have spent the past 8 days with various antenna experiments
and failures, but I've got a better antenna... I think...

What I know: I can hear a lot more stations, they are weak but I can hear them,
and I hear a whole lot less noise from the inverters (I still need to figure
that out, ugh).  I heard 11 stations, and spent a while trying to pounce
(unsuccessfully, with ? and SRIs for a few of them).  None of the signals were
too strong for me, but I could hear them - I definitely would not have been able
to before.  I did call CQ and made it on the reverse beacon network. So,
improvements!  And I did make a contact! Success!

Maybe I can do the 3z CWT, depends on work, definitely will try again at 7z
tonight.

72 :)

Heather AH7RF in Kawaihae, HI