[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 23 23:14:35 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Nov 24

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:42
Remote Operation

Total:  28  Mults = 27  Total Score = 756

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Just now trying remote in a CWT for the first time in 8 months.
Things did go so well.  I could make WKFlex work.  I got a late start but was
able to participate using the memory keyer in the Maestro.

After the CWT I realized my CW was not sending with proper timing.  Adding a
500ms delay in Semi-Break-in helped but seems too long.  I will try a few other
things and hope to be fully functional by next week.