[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 24 22:11:51 EST 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 25

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.27
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   2      2
   80:  19     13
   40:  15     11
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 936

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Goofy all the way. To the shack late, the old brute of a PC decided to install
an update and finished a few minutes into the fray. Nil on 15 and 20... nary a
signal. Have line noise now on every band, so am gonna have to suck it up and
start walking and driving around once again and find the source(s). Then battle
it out with PEC here. oh well. Was ten or so behind Art/KZ5D (who was really
loud when we had our one and only contact). Good going over there. I am no
longer a threat! Tnx for the Thanksgiving evening action all, 73,Jim N3BB