[3830] CQWW CW N6XI SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 12:03:16 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 11:26
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   11     3        3
   80:   51    10       18
   40:  145    21       56
   20:   89    17       46
   15:  128    19       28
   10:  180    18       31

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Missions accomplished: Checked out a new design SO2R box for its developer and
confirmed that N1MM on a Mac is not only feasible but also even better than on
my old native Windows laptop. It's a lot of "moving parts" and not
supported by the N1MM team (for good reason) but it promises to save me lugging
two laptops around between multiple QTHs. Color me happy.