[3830] CQWW CW PF5X(@PD8RW) SO(A)SB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 12:40:52 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: PF5X
Operator(s): PF5X
Station: PD8RW

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13:17

   10:  362    32      102

Decided to be active on single band 10m at the QTH of Roy, PD8RW,
who has a very QRM quiet place and a 4 ele 10m beam we use for PA6HQ.
Thanks to Roy and his wife for the hospitality ! Despite the
fact that 10m was open both days during daylight, conditions were
not super. I could rarely raise a pile-up and breaking a pile-up
of a DX station was a struggle most of the times ... Never felt
loud, despite the beam and the 400W output ... Anyway I had fun
working the 362 QSOs and was pleased with the 102 countries
worked. Who could have imagined that one year ago ? Thanks for
everyone calling me.