[3830] CQWW CW K2KW SO(A)SB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 18:15:42 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K2KW

Class: SO(A)SB160 HP
QTH: VA

  160:  142    15       44

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Poor conditions as you all know, but 160 was brutal.  I was hoping the 2nd night
would be better, but it was mostly the same poor conditions.  For the few EU
stations I could hear, most didn't hear me, and it seemed the big domestic
stations had trouble working DX too.  I worked a total of 24 Eu stations, 25
QSOs with Carib/SA and 85 QSOs with zones 3/4/5.

CU in the ARRL 160 next weekend.  73, Kenny K2KW

90' top loaded vertical with 60 x 100' and 16 x 200' radials.
3 beverages to NE, SE and west.