[3830] CQWW CW N9HDE SOSB15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 18:48:56 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N9HDE
Operator(s): N9HDE
Station: N9HDE

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs):

Yaesu FTDX10 with TAK-tenna at 25 feet using Palstar AT2KD antenna tuner.  I
decided to enter the contest as a 15 meter only entry since I went to the
Milwaukee Bucks game on Friday night.  There were some strong European signals
both Saturday and Sunday morning.  The highlight was working some new ones for
me on 15 meter CW including Iceland and Cyprus.  Late Saturday afternoon, the
band also opened up nicely to Japan which was something I had not experienced on
15 meters in a very long time.