[3830] CQWW CW KE2WY SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 18:51:08 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KE2WY
Operator(s): KE2WY
Station: KE2WY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FN13xa
Operating Time (hrs): 23:09

   80:   76     9       36
   40:  150    15       49
   20:  167    19       64
   15:  131    16       60
   10:  121    15       45

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Sure was nifty having 10m up and running.
Shout out for dipoles! My 40/80m fan dipole  lost some support and was hanging
low enough to be a hazard. Yet, on 40m I worked Norfolk Isl, New Zealand, Hong
Cong and Japan, all firsts from this station.
Very thankful to live long enough [83y/o] to see another sun cycle peak.
Probably the last one for me. Nothing to complain about.
My beloved wife/friend of 65 years passed on in September. She would have been
proud of her old man. She was always pushing me to keep practicing CW.
Thank you Sandra... for so much...