[3830] CQWW CW WI9WI SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 18:54:15 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Winter, WI

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   66    13       46
   40:  153    24       78
   20:  296    29       92
   15:  276    27       91
   10:   83    21       46
------------------------------
Total:  874   114      353  Total Score = 1,109,125

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Spent most of my first 12 hours shooting spots and turning the big knob on the
front of the radio looking for mults. The second 12 was a mix of running and
looking for mults. I made my goal of operating 20-24 hours and 1 M points. The
days of staying up all night and putting in 36-40 hours are over for me. Ten was
a teaser. It was open to most areas at one time or another, but customers
weren't there in profusion. No 160 this year. My 160 vertical was felled by a
huge tree in a storm this summer. It's almost ready to go back up, but I ran out
of weather a couple of weeks ago, so that's a spring time project. So I missed
probably another 20 or 30 mults. Thems the breaks.

Gear: K3/P3 KPA1500 amp
C19 at 55 ft.
C3E at 30 ft.
Dipole for 80/40 at 50 ft.
Homemade 4 sq for 40.........it actually works, needs more radials

Thanks all for the Qs
73 Jim WI9WI