[3830] CQWW CW NI0K SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:04:36 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NI0K
Operator(s): NI0K
Station: NI0K

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: MN

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:  238    26       63
   10:    0     0        0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I decided to do this one single band 15. It was very relaxed, almost lazy, and
let me get a decent night of sleep. I didn't get started until Saturday due to
family commitments. This one was almost completely S&P, not from lack of
trying. I just couldn't make a run happen. NR0T was chasing me down the band and
caused confustion for the other stations. They would mix and match between our
callsigns. My lowered (from 80 to 48') TH11 was a pileup buster in this contest.
I was very happy with the performance. The west coast wall wasn't too bad for me
in the early evenings when theband went west. The highlight of the contest was
working 5W1SA on the first call, despite a good pileup.