[3830] CQWW CW W8GJK SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:06:23 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W8GJK
Operator(s): W8GJK
Station: W8GJK

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

   80:    2     2        2
   40:   10     6        7
   20:   62    19       32
   15:   97    24       41
   10:   73    16       29

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was to get over 100,000 in my first CQ WW CW with the hexbeam and amp.
Didnt operate until late Saturday morning due to houseguests.  I am not a great
CW operator so the entire effort was S&P using N3FJP/Winkeyer, spots, and CW
Skimmer to back me up.  Getting better and faster copying by ear but still not
ready to take the plunge and start running in CW contests.  Was on the hunt for
Rodriguez and Mauritius for ATNOs but wny time I heard them, I couldnt copy well
enough and the pileups were large.  Picked up Brunei right at the end for a new
mode and a nice surprise.  Hoping my score checks to be over 100k and to use it
as a benchmark for a better effort next year.