[3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:11:59 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 42:15
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   38    10       23
   80:  202    12       62
   40:  686    27       94
   20:  693    32      105
   15:  686    26       95
   10:  429    21       85

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This turned out to my best ever CQWW CW score even though my number of contacts
was about a 100 less than my all-time high.

Some of the best news for this contest is:
 - after some 42+ hours in the chair, I feel ready to fly tomorrow for work
 - a 2 KW filter for 40m that I just built for a technical book I am writing
about how to build filters survived the 686 40m QSOs without a scratch
 - all my equipment worked and kept working
 - I recovered sufficiently from the flu of two weeks ago so I could go after
this contest
 - no high winds or intermittent power this time
 - lots of station participation

News that is disappointing
- I was able to hear far more stations on 80m than could hear me. Not sure what
is the reason for this

Great fun this year as all past years.  Thanks for all the QSOs

K0ZR