[3830] CQWW CW W4PM SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:20:01 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 27:27

  160:   10     5        8
   80:   95    11       42
   40:  336    19       72
   20:  299    30       89
   15:  279    19       74
   10:  131    21       64

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Very good propagation although 80 and 160 could have been better. I expect some
very high scores from the BIG guns! My two wires worked very well even allowing
me to work B4T on 20 near the end of the contest.  I hardly ever hear China much
less work one! I spent much more time on air than I though this old body could
stand!

Rig Here: OMNI VII ALS-600 500w
          40 M EDZ with 600 Ohm open wire feed at 13m (used on 160-10)
          20 M dipole coax fed at 13m

73 & thanks for the Q's
Puck W4PM