[3830] CQWW CW NX0I SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:21:19 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Missouri

  160:   12     6        6
   80:   51    14       27
   40:  179    27       70
   20:  238    25       80
   15:  190    26       73
   10:   71    20       35
------------------------------
Total:  741   118      291  Total Score = 820,454

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions not as good this weekend as it was for the CQ SSB Test.  10 and 15
meters were not as active especially on Sunday.  We had thunder and lightening
on Saturday night so that cut the low bands short here.  All in all I enjoy the
CW contests better than SSB..  Getting older so maybe need to think entering
into Classic so less hours to operate too hard to try and do 48 hours anymore.