[3830] CQWW CW VO1HP SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:21:54 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: GN37
Operating Time (hrs): 19:42
Remote Operation

  160:  124    11       31
   80:  257     9       37
   40:  222    12       50
   20:  206    18       62
   15:  229    19       67
   10:  140    17       52
------------------------------
Total: 1178    86       52  Total Score = 1,161,160

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

I thought I was doing pretty good to pass 1100 Q's and 1.1 million points ..and
then I scanned the scores posted at the online contest score page.  Wow I can't
get over the high levels that people can reach.

For first time I had an ERR code "PA DISS" on the KPA500.  I must have
been driving it too hard and maybe some stray RFI at the remote caused the
KAT500 to kick offline.  The SWR was up a bit on the 20M antenna due to heavy
rain.  Was able to recover the amp and the tuner using the Elecraft remote
software running both boxes.

I was keeping an eye on the RBN for any spots for Zone 27 which I need on 80 40
15 10.  Saw several DU's spotted but had no copy here .  I did call a couple
China and Thailand stations but no QSO.  I had hoped to snag one or two of the
zones I need on 10 (19,23,24,27,28,29) but no luck.

The action slowed down Sat night so watched Grand Ol' Opry Live on the iPad
while keeping an eye on the band map!  Thanks for the Q's to all who called.

73 Frank VO1HP
K3 Line Remote