[3830] CQWW CW WS7L SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:18:26 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Oregon

  160:    5     2        2
   80:   13     7        6
   40:  145    30       69
   20:  289    32       91
   15:  305    30       65
   10:  246    27       52

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

packed with very weak EU that I can barely copy and who can't hear me at all. I
can't recall ever seeing 80 and 160 so barren and unworkable.

Best parts were runs into JA/Asia/OC in the afternoons and EU on Sunday morning.
Ran EU on 20 for about 1.5 hours, JA/AS/OC supplied 3 or 4 good runs totaling 4
or 5 hours. Last QSO was a double mult from China.

Also nice hearing so many of my friends out on DXpeditions again. Really helps
the country counts!

73 & thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L