[3830] CQWW CW K4AB SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:25:26 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 43
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   48    14       33
   80:  202    16       68
   40:  599    29      101
   20:  583    34      110
   15:  809    33      119
   10:  295    27       95

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I was planning on joining the crew at PJ4A for this contest. However, fog at the
Miami airport, caused my flight to be diverted to Sarasota, forcing me to miss
the flight to Bonaire. Unfortunately, no other flight to the island was
scheduled, and other flights to Curacao and Aruba were full.  So it was back
home to reassemble the station with the 30 pounds of gear I was lugging around 2
airports.

Things worked well.  Conditions last year seemed a bit better from my
perspective, but it was still quite fun.

73,
Larry K4AB