[3830] CQWW CW NX6T(@KN6NBT) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:31:45 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI K4RB K6PO WQ6X
Station: KN6NBT

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   29    11       13
   40:  417    32       86
   20:  193    29       82
   15:  386    32       92
   10:  232    26       54

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Put a team together at the 11th hour and decided to go for W6 MS LP record.
Met our minimum goal of 1000 Qs and 1,000,000 points easily. Tough to break thru
east coast pileups in EU as expected with moderate antennas and 100W and hoped
for propagation assists which we did realize at times but Saturday afternoon and
evening it felt like we brought a knife to a gunfight and could never get much
going on 80 mtr band. 40 also was not yielding much Saturday night and early
Sunday morning. The JA runs made the tough slog bearable ! 73 de N6KI