[3830] CQWW CW LY5W SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:29:54 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: KO15TA

  160:  117     8       44
   80:  126    11       54
   40:  260    26       84
   20:  171    27       76
   15:   70    22       38
   10:   55    18       34
------------------------------
Total:  799   112      330  Total Score = 627,198

Club: BALTIC CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

There's always the first time. This year I worked with a broken left arm. You
take a handful of medicine and have a little fun, when you can no longer suffer,
you fall to rest. The pain is so bad that I can't even open a can for my cats.
I'm waiting for the operation, maybe next week. Fractured collarbone. I can't
even carry a cup of coffee with my left hand. But CW CQ WW is serious CONTEST,
so I took part anyway. There was a power outage on Sunday evening, which
occurred 2 hours before the end of the competition. And with 20 minutes to go,
the commutation failed and the SWR started showing infinity. Immediately
following a QSO with HP3SS. THANKS FOR THE QSO AND THE JOY YOU GAVE ME.
BEST HOUR - 80 QSO
WORKED ZERO RUSSIANS AND BYELORUSSIANS
DL - 70
G  - 28
I - 23
JA - 10
K - 129
LY - 10
OK - 23
SP - 32
VE - 15
VK - 7
6 BAND QSO - CN3A, AND A COUPLE STATIONS 5  BANDS
I am a driver, it looks like I will be out of work for a long time. PAYPAL helps
a bit for my DX stations that I QSL to. The last one was PZ5MA. Please send
payments via PAYPAL, THANK YOU