[3830] CQWW CW N1RR M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:43:42 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): N1RR KI1G K1SX N1KM
Station: N1RR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 44
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   40    11       23
   80:  418    21       78
   40:  608    33      113
   20: 1126    34      119
   15: 1460    29      114
   10:  840    27      109

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED WITH IMPROVMENTS indoors & outside during the last
month or so:
N1NK, W1YM, K1JI, N2RDF, AA1ON, KI1G, N1KM, K1TZQ, WA1BXY, W1HY.

3 station M/M , one of which was remote capable.
Rick-KI1G and I did ~36 hours each, Dave K1SX did about 10 hours here and some
remote. Mark N1KM did hours remotely and the last 2 hours. With 6 to 10 more
operating hours we could have gotten to 12Meg.

Its also nice to have a clean shack again.