[3830] CQWW CW WX4G SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:44:48 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WCF

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  592    32      106
   20:   84    24       64
   15:  118    23       69
   10:   53    16       32

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, not what I intended, expected to operate mono 40meters from St Kitts as
V48A, but amazing considering I had a single 40 meter vertical!!! IAN took down
ALL my other antennas in September and finally got my Home insurance claim
approved,  waiting for the check so I can rebuild!!

Thanks to all who answered my puny signal..a lot of hams with great ears!!
Special thanks to ZA1ME who answered my CQ on 40 in the last 15 minutes!!

Thanks...Bob  WX4G/V48A