[3830] CQWW CW W0MB SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:51:44 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:   19     6       10
   40:   71    16       38
   20:   33    13       20
   15:   65    21       34
   10:   86    16       30

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC-7610, PRO67 at 60, Alpha, 80/40 DIPOLE, N1MM+. Just in for practice on my
CW. This was a good test for practicing code. It was fun but had limited time
and no real good antennas for 80 or 160 meters. I did all s/p and could have
tried calling cq now that chuck set up the n1mm correctly for me. I need to
spend some off time with n1mm and the cw program to get used to it. Maybe I can
try a little harder next year.