[3830] CQWW CW KE7AUB SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:16:07 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: OR

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    1     1        1
   40:   21     5        5
   20:   14     5       10
   15:   53    15       24
   10:   36    13       15

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who pulled my signal out of the ether.

20M for me was a bust. Did get some EU on Sunday, but.....

At least 10 and 15 were fun, ignoring EU. 40 is always fun, at times
frustrating, but still fun, although signals to the east, south and north were,
err, lacking completely.

Overall I am happy with things in so far as me copying stations better - much
higher rate of q's. So I must be getting better and be less of a hinderance at
the big station for CW mode.