[3830] CQWW CW N5RZ SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:29:08 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38:43

  160:   38    12       22
   80:  107    19       60
   40:  577    34      118
   20:  387    34      110
   15:  917    33      119
   10:  438    28       88

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

An interesting weekend.   I've kind of lost the fire in my belly to do a
hardcore competitive effort these days, but really enjoy CQWW CW, so had planned
to do a 42-45 hour effort.   Condx were not so good at the beginning, but was
hanging in there.  Internet was in and out, so had several periods of no spots.
finally had a major storm roll thru with heavy rain and some thunder, so
disconnected everything 5 1/2 hours into the contest.  Bummer.   Took a nap, and
resumed operation at 0915Z to decent 40m JA's, poor 20M, and lingering static
crashes and poor condx on 80 and 160.  Hung in there the rest of the weekend
getting a couple of naps in and some short breaks.  Got in just under 39 hours.

Great activity.  Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73,  Gator

FLEX 6600,  Power Genius XL amp
160M inverted vee @ 80'
80M inverted vee @ 70'