[3830] CQWW CW NY3A SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:55:16 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NY3A
Operator(s): NY3A
Station: NY3A

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Pennsylvania
Operating Time (hrs): 40:45
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   44    12       30
   80:  217    18       73
   40:  590    28      101
   20:  631    29      106
   15:  883    28      113
   10:  335    24       90

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I expected the upper bands to be better than years past, and they were in a
major way, but I was also expecting 160-80-40 to be lousy. I was wrong, all the
bands were great! I was dreading the low band slog all night, but it wasn't bad.
There was a HUGE EU sunrise signal boost on 80-160 Sunday morning that made it
possible to work more EU that couldn't hear me earlier. It was nice having three
fully open bands during the day to run up the QSO total and practice 2 radio
skills.
Really great ops in this contest, in all parts of the world.
73
Steve
NY3A