[3830] CQWW CW AB4PP SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 21:32:02 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AB4PP
Operator(s): AB4PP
Station: AB4PP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   30    57       15
   40:  127    18       55
   20:   58    21       38
   15:  161    24       70
   10:  110    18       52

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Worked S&P for the entire contest.  Had a leisurely time in between watching
Football and Soccer and doing the contest.  Was mostly looking for new countries
and stations to fill in blanks for the bands.  Band condx were fantastic.  Heard
a lot of stations and was working LP until I decided to turn on the linear and
try to get some that I heard but did not hear me.  So I changed mid contest to
HP after about 8 or 10 hours of operating.  Sure did make a difference.  Next
time I will just operate HP the whole time. Awesome openings to the Islands and
to the Eastern European and Asian countries.  Thanks to all for getting in there
and for being patient in many pileups//  AB4PP