[3830] CQWW CW JJ2YRE(JH2QXG) SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 02:46:25 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: JJ2YRE
Operator(s): JH2QXG
Station: JJ2YRE

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Izu Shizuoka
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1445    38      128
Total: 1445    38      128  Total Score = 668,980

This is the first SA 20m in 4 years.
 Conditions were good both days, especially the second day.     However, I had
the impression that the number of participants on 20m decreased a little,
perhaps the participants were more interested in 10m and 15m because of the good
conditions.Finding CQ Freq for EU was tough, but finding it for NA was easy.
 Thanks to all who called me and to those who picked up my signal. Especially
thanks to Yoh JR2PZX.
 See you next contests.
 73 Dey JH2QXG

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)