[3830] CQWW CW PC4E SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 04:25:36 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: PC4E
Operator(s): PC4E
Station: PC4E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Leiderdorp
Operating Time (hrs): 19:46

  160:   24     3       17
   80:  180     9       49
   40:  215    13       59
   20:  202    23       67
   15:   46    17       25
   10:   44    10       19

This year I could not take part as long as I wanted. My contest was interrupted
by a visit to the Amsterdam Guitar Factory on Saturday and several World Cup
soccer matches on TV. Anyway, I had a good time to practice my CW skills.
Conditions on Saturday night not so good as expected. Happy to work a lot of DX
friends with my modest station K3/100/mod and a simple wire antenna ZS6BKW on
top of our apartment building. Remembering the good times as PJ4LS when we lived
in the Carribean. See you all on the air. Hans-PC4E