[3830] CQWW CW MW9W(GW0KRL) SO(A)AB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 05:02:20 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: MW9W
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: GW0KRL

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Northern Europe

  160:  137     7       39
   80:  258    11       53
   40:  235    12       56
   20:  185    20       62
   15:  232    20       52
   10:   78    14       31
------------------------------
Total: 1125    84      293  Total Score = 751,361

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Wow can't believe it's all over, roll-on next year.

Firstly, as a QRP operator I feel duty bound to thank each and every one of you
out there who worked hard to pull me out of the noise.

Things didn't go quite according to plan as on Saturday we had a storm blow
through with heavy rain, thunder and strong winds, and although the aerials
survived we lost mains power for 6+ hours Saturday evening/night... Looking on
the bright side however, I got some sleep!
Nice to see all 6 bands coming alive again. Unfortunately in my haste to go to
15m and 10m I rather neglected 20m this year.
Always room to improve next year!

73/72 from Wales.
Ian MW9W / GW0KRL