[3830] CQWW CW N5OE SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 06:07:44 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: NTX

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   46    23        9
   20:   21    18        7
   15:   58    26       15
   10:   34    16       11

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

S&P only while doing other things in the shack most of the weekend. Had
rotor issues on the 10m tower, worked on that and discovered a couple leaky
diodes and a weak fuse to be the reason for no turn and continual band noise
while powered on. 15m was a BLAST, had not been on that band with that kind of
activity in a while. Seemed if I could hear them I could work them,,, 20m not so
much. Had a lot of South American stations booming in here S9+, yet call QRP
till blue in the face and struggle to get in the pileup. 40m was really good
too, I just did not spend a lot of time there relative to time in the shack.
80-160 were unusable for me with rain static, QRP, and patience was just not
with me this weekend.

Thanks for all the Q's and hope too work everyone in the coming contest season
this winter.