[3830] CQWW CW N4AO(WC4E) SOSB10 Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 07:18:49 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4AO
Operator(s): WC4E
Station: WC4E

Class: SOSB10 LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: FL

   10:  353    26       83

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Still rebuilding wire antennas all blown down from hurricane Ian.

It was a struggle this weekend with the CME/A index >15. It seems to put a
wet blanket over the whole thing, effecting us LP guys with low antennas most.
But, did what I could. If had a nickel for every unanswered CQ, and time I had
to repeat calling someone...but really glad to have aluminum up to EU.

FTdx101 and 4el fixed EU at 45', dipole.

73 Jeff WC4E