[3830] CQWW CW W4RM SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:10:02 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM
Station: W4RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC

  160:   14     7       11
   80:   86    17       71
   40:  586    31      108
   20:  550    32      104
   15:  433    29      113
   10:  331    27      102

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Wow, that was fun!  This was my first FT (33Hr) DX CW contest with my completed
station and antennas from NC.  The station played great but the operator needs
some refreshing. The hardest part of the first hour of the contest on 40CW
running when EU and being answered at 36+ with calls like EE5EE!  But, after an
hour or so everything started to fall into place. I was expecting more output
from 10M (QSO's) but in the end all the bands were played very well.  This was
also my first single OP contest with a 4 band DXCC.

Thanks for all the QSOs.

73 Bill W4RM