[3830] CQWW CW OL5Y SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:12:30 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 39
OpMode: SO2R

  160:  212     8       46
   80:  693    15       69
   40:  774    31       97
   20:  395    26       85
   15:  453    34       96
   10:  240    31       63

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

The king of all races (at least for LP) is over. Too bad I can't move back 3
days, I would have done a few things differently. :-)
Long story shorter: I again had trouble sleeping the night before the contest,
Friday I felt more like ill than for contesting. Anyway: I devoted part of
Friday to preparation and went to bed early - my alarm woke me up half an hour
before the start in a better state. I almost passed out several times during the
contest and tried unsuccessfully to fall asleep, several times in a strange
state of some kind of hallucination... The result is only 39 hours of operating.
However, I enjoyed the contest to the max. While CONDX could have been better,
the contest was awesome. Congratulations to everyone who competed honestly!
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73 Martin, OL5Y

Radios: SunSDR MB1 and IC-756 (1st version)
Accessories: microHAM ARCO, MK2R+, Station masters, Stack masters, switches...
ANT:
160: Inv. V @ 19m (63 ft.)
80: Inv. V @ 19m
40: 3-el Yagi (AD-3446) @ 25m (82 ft.) + 2-el Moxon (40MA2) @ 28m (90 ft.) +