[3830] CQWW CW K4LY SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:19:25 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4LY
Operator(s): K4LY
Station: K4LY

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: SC

   80:   3      2        3
   40:  10      6        9
   20:  39     14       29
   15:
   10:  22     11       17
------------------------------
Total:  74     33       58  Total Score = 17,927

Tested my newly refurbished 30+ year old Hygain Hytower which was rusted (I
sanded and applied primer)and non-resonant on almost all the bands because the
telescoping aluminum extension had dropped several feet down into the tower.  It
worked OK, better than the 82 year old operator!  Today I'll add the newly
bought 160M MK-160A and see if it works OK in the 160M test.  Also used the
ACLOG CQWW software which made assisted contacts a breeze with hardly a need for
my keyer.