[3830] CQWW CW G5W(@G3BJ) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:20:00 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: G5W
Operator(s): G3WPH G4IRN M0BEW G3BJ
Station: G3BJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Shropshire

  160:  424    17       63
   80: 1400    27       95
   40: 1785    36      115
   20: 1765    37      125
   15: 1523    36      136
   10:  587    32      118

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Great contest, but our score depressed by a couple of technical issues
associated with the main 40-10m yagi. For most of the contest it was either out
of action with an intermittent feeder fault, or the rotator stuck beaming West!
This reflects in our score this year.

Conditions seemed quite good although our zone count is down compared with our
best year (2014). Perhaps LF was not so good - particularly 160.