[3830] CQWW CW YT5A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 09:36:05 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: YT5A
Operator(s): YT1AD YT1HA YT2T YT3M YT3W YT7KM YU1BV YU1KX YU1YV YU6DX YU8A YU9DX R7KW
Station: YT5A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: - please select -

  160:  1096    22       83
   80:  2234    36      120
   40:  3528    39      142
   20:  2669    38      134
   15:  2027    36      137
   10:  1314    37      135
-------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Boooooooom.....and the smoke was all around us!
We have over 5 million more than the current YU record in the M/M category. Wow!

Thanks to all who called us.

So much effort and work to improve the stations over the past few years and the
result had to come! Finally, set the RX antennas on the low bands. We've made
sure this really works. The results were great. Our friend and antenna guru,
Sima YT3M, did an amazing job! Thank you, Sima! He has been working hard for the
last two weeks to get everything ready for the contest. Over 2km of wire has
been installed in all directions, but someone says we need more haha...
Including phased verticals, k9ay... We were trapped in a spider's web this
weekend! :)

Some problems on 10M on both days (with the rotator, antenna switcher, and no
potentiometer on both days...) The other bands were perfect. Great condx on the
lowest band, especially on 40M (booming USA and JA's stations both day/night).
Also, first time on 160m over that 100 mtpls. Amazing score!

Anyway, this contest season is over for us. This year we were 2xEU winners in
CQWPX and broke several YU records.
We kept the team and progressed in all segments,but we won't stop there.

Special thanks to YT1AD for allowing us to work on one of the biggest contest
stations in EU.

See you in the next contest season.

73, YT5A team